- Connectors are interface used for linking devices by cables.
- Have male female part, where male ends are inserted into female part.
Types of connectors:
- Configured to process both analog and digital video transmission.
- Also capable of handling audio transmission.
Registered Jack (RJ) - 45:
- Used for connecting computer to a network.
- It interfaces with a network card built in motherboard.
- Used for hooking up a monitor.
- Interface with built-in graphics card.
Jacks (Line in, Line out, and Microphone):
- Connecting speakers or hi-fi sound system and microphone.
- Interfaces with built-in sound card.
While connecting connector to the port, check properly whether the pins are placed at right position because there are chances of breaking down the connector pins.
CodesandTutorials © 2014 All Rights Reserved